Trucking Accident Attorneys
PROVEN LEGAL EXPERTISE
Higgs Fletcher & Mack’s Transportation Group delivers 100+ years of collective experience defending commercial transportation companies in all areas of trucking litigation and regulation.
Our trucking lawyers represent a wide range of transportation and transportation-related entities:
- Long-Haul and Short-Haul Motor Carriers
- Bus Systems
- Trolley Systems
- Logistics Companies
- Storage and Warehouse Facilities
- Freight Forwarders
- Moving and Storage Companies
- Hazmat Haulers
Always Available – Rapid Response Hotline
Our 24/7 Rapid Response Client Hotline is staffed by a live operator. Whether your matter involves a catastrophic accident, a freight dispute, or a hazmat spill, our trucking accident attorneys can be reached for immediate, on-scene accident and catastrophic loss investigation and representation 24-hours a day, seven days a week through our toll-free Rapid Response Client Hotline.
Customized, Cost-Effective Legal Strategy Driving Positive Results
The first priority of our Transportation attorneys is to clearly understand your company’s specific business goals. We focus on developing a long-term partnership of trust and cooperation to achieve those goals.
We counsel our clients on policies and practices designed to minimize risk and claims exposure. When necessary, we defend claims utilizing a cost-effective strategy designed to minimize costs while maximizing success.
Our transportation-related experience covers a wide range of industries and entities. Representative clients include:
All Purpose Warehouse
Great West Casualty
Harrison Trucking, Inc.
Quality Distribution, Inc.
United Parcel Service
- Cabotage Violation Advice and Counseling
- Cargo Litigation
- Carmack Amendment
- Carriage of Goods by Sea Act
- DOT/FMCSA Regulatory Compliance Advice and Counseling
- Employee Manual Review
- Employment and Labor Litigation
- Employment Counseling and Advice
- Fleet Manual Review
- Hazmat Response Plan Execution
- Immigration Hearings
- Insurance Policies and Coverage
- International Treaties
- Product Liability Litigation
- Truck and Heavy Equipment Accident Litigation/ Personal Injury Defense