Phone: | eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Morrison is Special Counsel with Higgs Fletcher & Mack and has over 17 years’ experience successfully litigating cases in San Diego involving municipal liability issues and construction matters for such public entity clients as the San Diego Unified School District. Representative matters include:
- Cases involving public entity liability and the Government Claims Act;
- Defending school districts in disputes involving public works construction, personal injury and employment issues;
- Working with public owners, contractors and design professionals on public works construction projects to avoid claims and litigation.
Ms. Morrison has also provided pre-litigation advice and assistance to the San Diego Unified School District’s public works construction program under Proposition MM. She is a former Chairperson of the Government Affairs section of the San Diego Chapter of the Construction Management Association of America, and continues to be an active member of that organization. Ms. Morrison is also the President of the San Diego Junior Theatre Auxiliary and serves on its Board of Trustees.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law (1994)
- B.A., University of Southern California (1987)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers Association
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)