Phone: | eMail: email@example.com
Kevin Wheeler is a partner at Higgs Fletcher & Mack specializing in employment matters, securities arbitrations, and intellectual property disputes. His practice focuses on obtaining superior cost-effective results that are “client centered” and consistent with their objectives, values and principles.
Mr. Wheeler is experienced in all phases of civil litigation and has tried cases in both the state and federal courts. He has argued before the California 2nd District Court of Appeal and has successfully mediated and arbitrated numerous disputes.
Examples of Mr. Wheeler’s practice include:
- defending registered investment advisors and broker-dealers in employment matters and before FINRA
- defending a wind turbine manufacturer in a multi-million dollar warranty claim
- representing an insurance company in actions against policyholders who refused to pay premiums
- representing multiple partners in a complex breach of fiduciary duty dispute
- representing a computer network designer alleged to have stolen trade secrets
- handling a patent infringement case for an equipment manufacturer whose Chinese processor began selling product to a competitor.
Mr. Wheeler also advises and represents local businesses in all aspects of their business, including contract, employment, and licensing matters.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Mr. Wheeler utilized his degree in Chemistry from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona as a medicinal chemist in the biotechnology industry in San Diego.
Mr. Wheeler is formerly a Board Member of The Quiet Mind Project and previously sat on the Board of Trustees of the Diabetes National Research Group and AIDS & Infectious Disease Science Center.
Mr. Wheeler grew up in San Diego and takes advantage of San Diego’s incredible outdoors as an avid trail runner and hiker.
- J.D., University of San Diego (1999)
- B.S., California State Polytechnic University (1993)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Financial Planners Association
- North County Estate Planning Council