Phone: (619) 236-1551 | eMail: email@example.com
Ms. Swigart represents and advises businesses in disputes, including those concerning judicial foreclosure actions, misappropriation of trade secrets and proprietary information, covenants not to compete, breach of contract, copyright, and unfair business practices. In addition to litigation disputes, Ms. Swigart has assisted individuals and businesses in transactional matters, such as assisting selling/buying real estate properties, forming business entities and assisting in buy-sell and stock purchase agreements, and reviewing mortgage and deeds of trust documents for both commercial and residential real estate. She also assists clients in arbitration proceedings for refund of deposits in real estate development projects.
She also has a California Real Estate License. She is currently working on her LL.M. in taxation at the University of San Diego.
- J.D., California Western School of Law (2003)
- B.A., San Diego State University (2000)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego State Alumni Association
- San Diego Association of Realtors