Phone: (619) 236-1551 | eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Pelletier concentrates his practice in the areas of business and tort litigation, including real estate, environmental law, product liability disputes, contract law, and construction litigation.
Mr. Pelletier has a broad real estate background ranging from the representation of international real estate firms to local real estate brokerages. Mr. Pelletier handles all aspects of real estate litigation, including commercial lease litigation, shopping center litigation, complex land development disputes, environmental matters, business disputes, construction litigation and general liability issues. Mr. Pelletier’s extensive litigation background has enabled him to effectively play an advisory role for his clients, helping them avoid situations which may lead to costly litigation. To the extent real estate litigation arises, Mr. Pelletier has the experience to effectively represent his clients through trial.
Mr. Pelletier has extensive experience with general business and tort litigation. Mr. Pelletier’s experience ranges from representation of corporate clients in multimillion-dollar litigation to individual clients and families on a smaller, but no less important, scale. Mr. Pelletier has represented corporate and individual clients in catastrophic injury matters, ranging from general negligence to complex product liability disputes. His past representation includes international manufacturers, distributors, and dealers in catastrophic injury and wrongful death product liability matters. These disputes often involve component manufacturers for complex products, ranging from airbag deployment systems in automobiles to medical product liability disputes.
Mr. Pelletier resides in Alpine with his wife and daughters. He was born and raised in Southern California where he attended the University of California at San Diego, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science. While attending UCSD, he was captain of the baseball team and received the John Rolph Memorial Award for excellence in academics and athletics. Mr. Pelletier attended and graduated from California Western School of Law.
- Commercial lease litigation.
- Retail real estate and shopping center litigation.
- Environmental law, including CERCLA matters and groundwater contamination.
- Broker defense of negligent representation claims – failure to disclose claims, easement disputes, and adverse possession and tax default sale disputes.
- Super luxury golf resort representation and contract dispute resolution.
- Real estate/mortgage company formation and representation.
- General counsel for real estate brokers.
- Product liability. Representation of automobile manufacturers, distributors, and dealers with product liability disputes, including wrongful death litigation, airbag litigation, and automobile transmission disputes. Also involved with medical product liability matters ranging from medical catheters to veterinarian medical devices.
- Interstate common carriers. Representation of trucking companies involving wrongful death, product liability disputes, and other common litigation matters.
- Business Litigation
- Products Liability
- Real Estate
- Tort & Insurance
- J.D., California Western School of Law
- B.A., University of California at San Diego
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- San Diego Inns of Court
- Southern California Association of Defense Counsel
- American Law Firm Association