Phone: (619) 236-1551 | eMail: email@example.com
Ms. Fuller joined Higgs Fletcher & Mack in 2007. Her practice has focused on complex civil litigation and appellate law. She has handled cases from a wide range of practice areas, . Ms. Fuller has argued before the California Court of Appeal, and she has tried cases before juries and administrative law judges.
Ms. Fuller serves as a trustee of the Law Library Justice Foundation Board. She has also provided pro bono legal services to Casa Cornelia Law Center, successfully representing a political asylum applicant in both trial and appellate proceedings.
A San Diego native, Ms. Fuller studied Spanish Literature at the University of California, San Diego. She received her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego, cum laude, and was admitted to the Order of the Coif.
- J.D., University of San Diego (2001)
- B.A., University of California at San Diego (1996)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Trustee, Law Library Justice Foundation Board
- American Inns of Court, William B. Enright Chapter
- Lawyers Club of San Diego